Friday, January 21, 2011

I have a tendency to wear my mind on my sleeve

I have a history of taking off my shirt....yea....
I've always been that person.  I show my emotions through every mask I've ever attempted to wear.  My eyes give me away.
See?  From this picture, taken I believe my sophomore year, You can see about 10 things running through my mind.  I've never been able to hide it.  Then again.... I really don't feel like hiding what I'm thinking. 

I don't believe I've ever been the person to "talk shit" on others. Ok that's a lie...I can talk some shit.  And if I do, believe me, I won't deny it when you ask me.  Don't get me wrong, I'm the typical girl who has to vent to my friends about the jackass I encountered BUT I bet by that time I've already said it to your face.  I do have the cunning gift to cut you to the core...but I REFUSE to say something that might DESTORY someones character.  Especially if I know it's not true (even if I LOATHE you).  Some people are just ignorant, you know?  They have nothing better to do than sit there and stir the ol'shit pot because their lives aren't as amazing as they thought they'd be. 

Maybe they married a person because they thought they had to.
Maybe their childhood was full of being ignored and drama
Maybe they just like drama.

Hell I don't know.  All I know is that I truly feel sorry for those that cannot find joy in anything else than keeping my name in their mouth.  Yes, I have royally fucked up many a time in my life.  I know this.  Everyone else knows this.  I have come to terms with this and moved on so my question is: Why Can't You?  I'm not goint to lie, I might call people a "cunt-whore" or a "slutbag" but then again I call my "sometimes working" cell phone that.  I call my car that when the windows don't seal all the way.  I even managed to call my boss a whoreface because she wouldn't listen to me when I was talking.  What I'm trying to say is, don't feel special when I call you a name.  I call everyone a name.  That's just my sense of humor.

I've been the topic of many conversations in my life time.  Mostly for the worse.  I never really understood why, either.  I mean, I'm a strong independent woman who really doesn't care what you say. (Of course everyone cares to a point, but after a while it's just not necessary to worry anymore).  You may think I'm crazy, horrible, lying scum.

I think you're a pathetic excuse for a human being.

My advice for the day:
NEVER censor what you're thinking.  I don't care who you're talking to.  Don't sugarcoat things.  If their ass looks fat in those jeans, if that shirt makes them look chunky, if their make up looks like a prostitutes, TELL THEM.  If you get in an argument with someone unreasonable and you think they're being a douchebag, TELL THEM.  I promise you, they will hate you for a minute, but they will also thank you for it later.  Honesty IS the best policy.  Ok, maybe you don't have to be as brutal as me (I've made many a person cry) but still.  Never hide you're true feelings.  They're the only thing that is YOURS.

Remember, you're beautiful.

Peace, love, and jelly-rolls,
MissMeredith.

3 comments:

  1. AMEN!!!!! You said this PERFECTLY.. I swear you and I are so much alike. Guess that's why we get along so well and also why everyone wants to spend all their time trying to bring us down. Try it!!!! We don't fall easy and rarely do we fail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I refuse failure. Love me or hate me...it's still an obsession. If you like me having that power of your, then by George, I'ma keep it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. over YOU is what I meant to type haha.

    ReplyDelete